Canada is often a place that tourists overlook when choosing their vacation destination, but these folks are missing out on the trip of a lifetime! There is adventure, exciting opportunities or relaxation in enchanting landscapes or even magnificent beaches. Stamp in your passport allowing you entry into Canada. It is a permit for you to enter the country and reside legally, temporarily or permanently. Obtaining a visa to Canada means that the Canadian Consulate or Embassy in your country of origin has determined that you are eligible and meet the entry requirements.
Who Needs a Canadian Visa?
People from countries that do not have a visa waiver or eTA agreement with Canada require a visa to enter the country. Most travellers require a visa or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly into or through a Canadian airport. More specifically, people from around 148 countries need a visa to visit, work or immigrate to Canada.
Types of Canada Visa
- Visitor visas.
- Student visas.
- Work visas.
- Permanent Residence visas.
- Business Immigrant visas.
- Express Entry Program visas.
CANADA VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
- Find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa.
- Choose whether to apply online or offline.
- Create your account online.
- Assemble the document file.
- Fill out a visa application form with requested information and documents.
- Pay the visa processing fee via certified cheque or bank draft.
- Visit the nearest Canadian visa application center with your passport, photographs, and other documents.
- You need to give your fingerprints and photo (bio-metrics)
- Submit your visa application form at the Canada visa application center.
- Get the receipt from the application center containing the unique tracking number.
- Track your application online using this number.
- Wait for your Canadian visa to be processed.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR Canada Visa
- Passport or any other valid travel document
- A recent passport size photo.
- Acceptance letter
- Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel and stay
- Letter of invitation and/or medical exam certificate
- Documents based on the visa type
Belgian citizens must apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits of up to 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The Canada eTA visa from Belgian is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all Belgian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. However, you must apply for the Canadian ETA. Belgian citizens do not need a visa when visiting Canada for tourism purposes. Because Belgians are exempt from the visa requirement. You must apply for an ETA from Canada before departure.
WHAT IS AN ETA?
An ETA is a new authorization requirement for visa-exempt citizens entering Canada by air.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADA ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF BELGIUM?
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Canada ETA unless you are a passport holder. The travel document needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Canada, so make sure to check your passport’s expiry date before you apply for your ETA.
- E-mail address – you need to provide a valid address because the ETA confirmation is sent via e-mail in PDF format. While the ETA is electronically linked to your passport and you do not have to hold a physical copy, most people prefer to print one out, just in case.
- Means of payment – You can use credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
WHAT’S THE VALIDITY OF THIS ETA?
This ETA is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. Meaning you must enter Canada within this period.
The Canadian eTA, also known as the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization, was introduced by the Canadian government in 2015 to pre-screen travelers, increase border security and allow for faster entry into the country. This permit allows eligible Chilean passport holders, along with citizens of many other countries, to enter Canada without a visa. However, you still need to get a travel document, but we are talking about an ETA from Canada. Permission can be obtained online.
Requirements for Canada Visa for the citizens of Chile
- Valid passport – a Chilean passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the travel date to Canada.
- E-mail address – The entire eTA application process is electronic and the eTA approval is sent to the applicant’s email.
- Means of payment – You can use credit or debit card for paying the eTA processing fee online.
Company Name: CANADA Official
Contact Person: Schumacher Thomas Rustam
Email: Send Email
Phone: +49 30 8800880
City: 10179 Berlin